Existing Aquarium Full On-Site Evaluation
Schedule an on-site evaluation of your existing system with an expert from Reef eScape at your location.
Having issues with your aquarium? Struggling with how to fix an existing issue? Not sure what you’re doing right or doing wrong? Schedule a one hour appointment at your location with one of our aquarium experts to troubleshoot what’s been going on with your aquarium. This evaluation includes the following (water testing requires the water sample to be dropped off in advance for testing):
- One of the following sets of water tests to review your water chemistry parameters
- Fully Cycled Tank (Salinity, Calcium, Alkalinity, Magnesium, Nitrates, and Phosphates)
- Currently Cycling Tank (Salinity, Ammonia, Nitrite, and Nitrates as deemed necessary)
- Review of your equipment including placement and efficiency
- Review of your biological filtration
- Review of your livestock
- Recalibration of your refractometer
- Advice on changes to make and any products that might be helpful for your system
- An email recap of what we discussed during your consultation
- A $15 gift card usable for additional purchases at Reef eScape
We will not service any equipment or make any changes to your aquarium while on-site and water testing must be done prior to our visit.