Existing Aquarium In Store Evaluation
Schedule an evaluation of your existing system with an expert at Reef eScape in our Fairfax Showroom.
Having issues with your aquarium? Struggling with how to fix an existing issue? Not sure what you’re doing right or doing wrong? Schedule a one hour appointment at Reef eScape with one of our aquarium experts to troubleshoot what’s been going on with your aquarium. This evaluation includes the following:
- One of the following sets of water tests to review your water chemistry parameters
- Fully Cycled Tank (Salinity, Calcium, Alkalinity, Magnesium, Nitrates, and Phosphates)
- Currently Cycling Tank (Salinity, Ammonia, Nitrite, and Nitrates as deemed necessary)
- Review of your equipment including placement and efficiency
- Review of your biological filtration
- Review of your livestock
- Recalibration of your refractometer
- Advice on changes to make and any products that might be helpful for your system
- An email recap of what we discussed during your consultation
- A $15 gift card usable for additional purchases at Reef eScape
When scheduling one of these visits please make sure to fill out the attached document and bring it with you to the shop to help make the most of your time. Also, photos and videos of your tank might be helpful to illustrate what’s the issues you are having with your tank are so feel free to bring those along as well.
Please do NOT bring any pieces of equipment with you other than your refractometer. If you have equipment that is not working please call before bringing it in and confirm that we can assess it in the shop or if it needs to be sent in to the manufacturer for warranty purposes.